Amsoil for IGOTASTi, want members input please.

Would You Buy Your Oil This Way?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Z1107

So I am considering becoming an Amsoil Dealer through Jordan for IGOTA... . Here's the idea, instead of ordering your oil and lubricant needs through a physical or online store, you order from me, the price will be the same OR $1 or $2 more a quart, here's why, all profit regardless is going to IGOTA..., if members are willing to accept an additional fee that will make a larger impact in the day to day operations for the site. So basically you will be ordering something for your car and be donating to the site at the same time, I will receive NO PROFIT from this at all, and possibly incur tax liability which I am trying to get worked out now. So please leave your input so we can know if this will be worthwhile. Thank you.

Vermont

I order everything from Jordan, but if he is supporting this then I am all for it. As far as cost goes I don't mind too much as a few bucks more doesn't matter that much when you are all ready spending 50 bucks for oil and filter on one car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm very touched by Zach wanting to do this. I don't know what to say as everyone has been so supporting of IGOTASTi.COM. I have never been speechless, but I am now. :oops:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow this is member dedication... I will remember not to piss you off in the future! :lol:

Seriously... Thank you for that!!!

Z1107

What do you guys think a good set donation amount on top of the amsoil price would be? Again I was thinking $1-$2 more, so if you buy 5 quarts that would be a $5-$10 dollar contribution.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys you don't have to do this. I can't believe you want to help like this.

Paul.c

This is an excellent idea.

This also makes me think of a Igota___ Store where you can buy products that you would normally buy and the extra dollar amounts would eventually turn into a membership. Or if you choose just straight donations. Obviously that money is ours as the community and it would be used for meets and website updates. As long as none of the EVo guys get any of it!! JK. Lets brainstorm this stuff. if you add a charity in there somewhere there may be even more tax cuts and discount opportunities.

Z1107

This is an excellent idea.

This also makes me think of a Igota___ Store where you can buy products that you would normally buy and the extra dollar amounts would eventually turn into a membership. Or if you choose just straight donations. Obviously that money is ours as the community and it would be used for meets and website updates. As long as none of the EVo guys get any of it!! JK. Lets brainstorm this stuff. if you add a charity in there somewhere there may be even more tax cuts and discount opportunities.

Sounds great but I'll leave that to you, keeping track of the amsoil orders is going to be enough for me. Plus haven't found out if this counts a charitable deduction with taxes.

Z1107

Okay so I got Mark's input on price, would like other members input. Really want this to be worthwhile.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys I can't let you do this. I would feel bad. I would do my best to keep going strong. I promise.

Z1107

Alright guys I appreciate the input I'll get back with JJ and Jordan and work out the rest. I'll update everyone with details. If you guys come up with any ideas continue to share and discuss on this thread.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Amsoil Dominator is the best oil I have ever seen or used. Hands down my STi runs so much better with it. Sharla to explain it the best way I can is like this. Lexi purrs like a kitten. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
lol I may have to consider it then ;) ...but only because I like kittens

I'll probably get 5 qts for my next oil change.

Yep that will be good. It really is the best oil I have used hands down.