And The Winner IS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hector AKA HolyScoobySnacks! :goodjob:

Your words really captured the essence of the contest and of what it means to be a member of the IGOTA family. It is our pleasure to award you the shift knob and we thank you for your support and love!

Hector... Please get ahold of JJ via PM for more specific details.

Congratulations!
George

:bow:

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
AWESOME! Congrats pal!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Congratulations sir! Thank you for helping IGOTASTi become the premiere, NO Drama community that it has become! We couldn't do it without all our amazing supporting members like you. :) You deserve it.

And The Winner IS..............

Wow thank you all for everything you do and thank you for what has been built not only here but also through out the entire igotacommunity. . And JJ thanks for your help specially for offering a helping hand when I had turd face not wanting to pay!

Thank you all
Hector

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Maybe we should start a "Shift knob for Inferno" Fund! LOL

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Re: And The Winner IS

The shift knob has been shipped. :)

Last edited:
Just got it in the mail and has been installed!! I like how it lowered the height of the shifter compared to the Cobb knob I had before!!! Thanks JJ and the team!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just got it in the mail and has been installed!! I like how it lowered the height of the shifter compared to the Cobb knob I had before!!! Thanks JJ and the team!!!

So you like it I take it?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah I really do like it specially how it's got some weight behind it. Can't wait to get the car running to use it!

I'm glad you like it. Many hours go into making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.