Another New Member

OutlawSTi

Hello All,

Sort of new. I frequent this forum due to all the awesome wrx/sti videos always being posted on facebook. Last one being an STi vs Audi (being driven by grandma?) So i'd figure why not make an account already!
So Here is my intro.

I owned the 2013 SE Orang STi- Yea, the orange grew on me. Had it for a year then my dealership got a few of the new 2015 Launch Edition. I made a joke about getting a good deal and taking it home, they actually gave me a deal i didnt expect and so home it went with me. Traded the Orange one away. Sat in it and fell in love with it right away, it made me notice how bad the 2013 chassis really was, personally. Huge difference.

2013 Had:
COBB Accessport pro-tune Stage 2+
Grimmspeed EBCS
COBB SF Intake w/o Box
Bellmouth Downpipe
Invidia Q300 Catback with Ti-Tips
-Everything but the Intake came out and for sale if anyone wants it in the Colorado area :D

2015 Has-
Gold Rims :D
Everything else Launch Edition stock deal.

Future plans for upgrade and tunes. Unknown. As we know, chassis is still too new. I've seen many people already go all out on in but those are peeps with real deep pockets. I have average joe deep pocket :) I will wait for about another year or so, to let all the tuners and aftermarket part to get properly done and have bugs worked out from tunes from COBB. Not to mention that i want to wait and see if anything goes wrong with the car. As we've also see a lot of warranty issues, like rear diff leaking, truck chipping or ring failures. I havent had any of these issues thus far. Then again, i only drove the car for a month and it has been in storage as i'm deployed for a some time. Put 4k on it and now she just sits. :(

I will upload an angled picture of it when i can. Not like anyone wants to see another launch edition with tinted windows :p

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Pics when you can.
Welcome to the forum.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

What did they give you for your 13 STi?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

So you went from a limited run of 100 to 1000!!!

Pics of both cars!!!

OutlawSTi

exDlDgWkj

iqt1znvoj

I'm not sure if the picture above showed or not, if not just follow the link to the pictures. :p

I got 32K for Trade-In. Owned the car for exactly 1yr, 7K miles on it. Honestly i got it because i wanted an STi. I couldnt find a Base or even and LE without having to order it and wait. That orange one was just sitting there waiting for someone to take it, i didnt like the orange, i didnt know it was 1/100 but i took it and it the color grew on me after a while.

Getting to test drive the new platform was just too good. Like i mentioned, a much better STi. specially the interior design.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pics dont work on tapatalk and no link to follow. I cry! :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Soooooooo nastyyyyy!!!

I love that orange a lot!!! What was the official name?!

Let me help you out there :welcome:

DlDgWk.jpg

t1znvo.jpg

OutlawSTi

Pumpkin King!
And it had a plate holder with mini faces of Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas Character) XD i couldnt help it.

Thank for the help with pictures. How did you fix it?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahahaha thats awesome!

What car did you have before you got the pumpkin king?!

sacnvz

Welcome! I'm with you when it comes to modding the car. I'm definitely going to take my time too. Have fun on the forum! Great folks on here.

OutlawSTi

Yea, alot of people have been going at it with mods, personally i dont feel confident in them just yet.
///

I had an 08' Golf GTi
Stg.1 ECu Flash
APR CAE
H&R Street Perf. Coilovers

And before that 5spd NA Supra (JP spec) from when i was stationed in japan, which of course i couldn't bring with me. :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pics of both previous cars! :D

OutlawSTi

:tard: You asking too much! oh wait i see what you are doing there! >.> Don't i have a 5 picture limit? LoL

Sure, i'll put it up in a few hrs when i get back to my room.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Tell us your experience with the supra please!!!!

OutlawSTi

Well, had it for 2 years. 1995, fully stock. Never tuned or modded in anyway. No trunk space! NO one will ever sit in that back seat XD it was just for show. Every once in a while id hammer down on the gas. BECAUSE SUPRA! It definitely could put down some power and pick up speed considering it was NA. it is certainly a dream car. i wish id had kept it at my in-laws house until it was legal to bring back to U.S. with me.in 2 years the car never failed me except the power steering went bad, 250$ and 2 days later it was fixed/replaced. ^.^

Awesome car to have overall! If you could ever get your hands on one that hasnt already been ridiculously modded out that is :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome! :ty: [MENTION=4437]OutlawSTi[/MENTION]

Do you have more pics of the supra? :tard: :lol: