Another Noob from Pittsburgh,PA

Kinger124

You can never have too many forums to read right?

I'm Jeff,
I currently own a 2010 WRX ( Ya It's not an STi... would I still be accepted? ) :D

6435f8f.jpg

85a0015.jpg

2dc52cc.jpg

6ac0e80.jpg

It's stage 2 and best I've managed is consistent 12.8's at 109. Probably won't see the track much more as it's a daily. Won't be doing much else to it performance wise either, very happy with it. I have sway bars in mind to prevent some body roll.

1998 Neon R/T

06a8eb2.jpg

6c50181.jpg

ecfe97a.jpg

e136e89.jpg

Too much done to list and still I've only managed a 14.6 on street tires and a 15.0 on slicks :lol: A buddy of mine with a 1998 Neon ACR was pulling 13.8's on the same setup... I would have been happy with that.

Plan is to either build a high compression all motor 2.4 swap or just toss in an SRT4 swap. I just don't know enough about forced
combustion yet to be confident enough to work on a car that should'nt have a turbo. Car is a blast on the streets and would probably do alright at highclimbs though.

I also have been getting into a little of videography and photography. I'm no professional, but it's all in good fun.
Pictures - http://Razzi.me/Kinger124
Videos - www.Youtube.com/Kinger124
Facebook - www.Facebook.com/Kinger124sCarChannel

See you around!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team! You also might want to check out www.IGOTASUBARU.COM. We aren't like the rest and you are welcomed here with open arms! ;)

Oh by the way. nice Rex!

ZachTTLM

welcome! Nice WRX, also what did the 2.4 come out of for the neon?? What made you do this swap instead of build the 420a? I understand you can make the 2.4s rock pretty well too..but they make bolt on turbo kits for the 420a 2.0L for these set-ups and you can use the megasquirt system to manage it all. Far as the SRT swap you would have to do some other modifications including harness and PCM etc. May be able to build a turbo kit for this, kinda why I wondered what it was out of.

Paul.c

Howdy. Check out the members journal area and feel free to start your own. Also get a garage going.