Anyone in PA want a Winter meet?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
How many sports cars can have a meet in winter? Just thought I would throw the idea out there to see if there is any interest. If we get a little snow before or during it could make for some really cool pics and a fun time :tard: I don't expect this to happen, but figured it was worth asking!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would be game to meet, but my STi is a garage queen and goes into deep sleep at the end of this month till April next year. :rofl: I would show up and hang if there was a meet.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
JJ I don't know how you do it. I can't go that long w/o driving the Rex.

It's super hard, but I sit in my garage and pretend I'm a race car driver in the winter months, lol.

Eagleye

Tinkerer
haha, I wish I could do that. 2 scoobies would be pretty sweet. I would feel bad for the winter one though :?

Eagleye

Tinkerer
No real thoughts on location yet, I wanted to see interest levels then i figured i would just put up a poll based on nominations.

ZachTTLM

I think this would be an awesome idea! set it up to meet somewhere that has a resturaunt close to go in and grab lunch or whatever this way the attendants dont have to stay outside the entire time....

Eagleye

Tinkerer
I think this would be an awesome idea! set it up to meet somewhere that has a resturaunt close to go in and grab lunch or whatever this way the attendants dont have to stay outside the entire time....

That's a great idea. I will begin looking at possible places. When I post the poll for the meet location I will use the votes to determine the number attending. If we could get get 5-10 from this site and any friends outside of the site that should put us at a decent number. Be sure to tell the friend to vote in the poll if they own an sti...that would of course mean they need to become a member ;-)

ZachTTLM

That's a great idea. I will begin looking at possible places. When I post the poll for the meet location I will use the votes to determine the number attending. If we could get get 5-10 from this site and any friends outside of the site that should put us at a decent number. Be sure to tell the friend to vote in the poll if they own an sti...that would of course mean they need to become a member ;-)

Sounds good, let me know when you have the poll open. I will definitly do everything possible to attend!