AP flash

ICY STi

is there a flash that comes stock on the AP that works with 90 oct. (93 oct is not available in alaska)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
do you have 91? I believe there is a stage 1 for 91 octane.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
ok just read up. ACN is for "Arizona, California, Nevada" that have even worse than normal 91 octane. That MIGHT work for you?

ICY STi

the ACN91 is the arizona cali nevade 91 map. I just talked to the Plano COBB CS and they said that the ACN91 map should work for the AK 90 as far as setting the basic parameters for the ECU and then the ECU will learn around that map.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
the ACN91 is the arizona cali nevade 91 map. I just talked to the Plano COBB CS and they said that the ACN91 map should work for the AK 90 as far as setting the basic parameters for the ECU and then the ECU will learn around that map.

Correct!

ICY STi

AP was bought and shipped yesterday so I'll update once I flash the ACN 91 map to let y'all know how she's running with it.

ICY STi

Its working perfectly. There is no more lag or jittering coming from her while trying to accelerate. YES!!! I went around and rode her hard and put her away pleased. haha. Defiantly can wait to actually start the build. She already seems to be more responsive and stronger but I think thats just from running 91 with the 93 perimeters on the ECU.

Ill update again in a week or so just to let you know if there is anything that changes good or bad.

Jj I want to personally thank you for the help yesterday. Even though it was rather simple to load the map, Im glad I was talking to you because I probably would have bricked my ECU. Thanks again brother. This site is a one of a kind and you struck gold with it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Its working perfectly. There is no more lag or jittering coming from her while trying to accelerate. YES!!! I went around and rode her hard and put her away pleased. haha. Defiantly can wait to actually start the build. She already seems to be more responsive and stronger but I think thats just from running 91 with the 93 perimeters on the ECU.

Ill update again in a week or so just to let you know if there is anything that changes good or bad.

Jj I want to personally thank you for the help yesterday. Even though it was rather simple to load the map, Im glad I was talking to you because I probably would have bricked my ECU. Thanks again brother. This site is a one of a kind and you struck gold with it.

To see how well your car is really running you should get familliar with logging

Please check this out and give it a try...

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showthread.php?213-Newbies-Guide-to-Logging

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Your welcome my friend. Glad I could help a brother out. :)