Appraisals?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What type of parts?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

LapisSTI

Factory Lapis trunk with spoiler and Factory Base STI wheels and dunlops. I will have them off before I leave the dealer.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Best place to gauge the price of things is either a) car-part.com (a network of parts yards) or b) NASIOC for-sale forums (literally the only thing that site is good for).

LapisSTI

Only the wheels I had noticed, everyone was selling them for about 1200 bucks but they had miles on them. So maybe ~1400 bucks?

The trunk was the only other question I had but it's just OEM I can't realistically use dealer prices for something as a pull off when guys usually just swap a WRX to STI and vice versa. Maybe 600 for the trunk with spoiler?

LapisSTI

From what car parts is saying a WRX trunk lid alone is 400 bucks. They don't have the STI available for some reason.

LapisSTI

lol ok, so an OEM spoiler kit and trunk lid are like +$800 dollars new. So would a far asking price for the trunk and spoiler being color specific obviously be worth 600 dollars in your opinion?

I just sold an 04 lid and wing a month ago for 450. to be honest it is what your willing to part with it for. think about what you want to get out of it then tack like $100 on it. that way when a low baller comes along you can be like ok heres $100 off.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I browse the NASIOC classifieds section a lot. Start your items high with an OBO. (Or best offer) Be prepared for a lot of lowball offers, though. NASIOC is extremely notorious for that shit... You'll sell them eventually for close to your asking price. A lot of traffic goes through that site for buying and selling!

LapisSTI

Lol thanks [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION], sadly I cannot see NASIOC that website it blocked by all GOV'T sources of internet here.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Post for sale ads on Nasioc with your asking price and see what people offer. Just don't get turned off by lowballers and shit talkers. They are essentially new parts...