AWD LIGHT FLASHING 2015 WRX STi

Hey guys/girls not sure if this was addressed yet or talked about but over the weekend my AWD light had been flashing when i was keeping a steady speed of 65 mph on the highway. When it was flashing the DCCD controls went away,If i were to gain speed or even slow down then the light would stop flashing and the DCCD controls would come back, heard it could be a tire pressure change in one of the tires, i plan on checking the pressures when i get to work. Any feedback would be great, thanks again. BTW i drive a 2015 STi.

yes, So far when my Tire was below I think 23 or 22PSI the AWD would flash. This has happen 3 times since I had my car all with low tire PSI. Damn Construction near my house and on the highway!

Ok cool im thinking it is the PSI in my tires too. I figured id ask because the tire light actually never came on.

I don't understand why they don't have what tire is low and what the PSI is... Would be nice to see if you need to change the tire right then or if it's okay to keep going when the warning low tire comes on.

My 07' Chevy truck had this info. When I got my 15' STI and was like WTH why does my 8 year old truck have this info and not my new car?