Would this color scheme look good?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Z1107

After doing the body work on my trunk lid, I was wondering if painting the lid and hood black would look good and stand out in a positive way. Just looking for feedback.

PlanB

Im not a fan of two tone so a nay from me.

I might be able to photoshop something little later. Ill post it in this post later

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

wo^tron

I for one like the two-tone look. Just beware you'll most likely stick out more to cops.
More "pull me over points" as I call em :)

It all depends if you like driving something thats visually loud/flashy or something clean or basic

PlanB

here 2 very poor paint job.. On my macbook and can only do soo much with a track pad. (always been a mouse guy)
I have to say it doesn't look too bad. But I still wouldn't do the 2 tone to my own car. If suits you I think it will give the unique look.

sti17copy.jpg

trunk.jpg

Vermont

I would no on the two tone paint job as well man. On the other hand it is your car and you can do what ever the hell you feel like man, you know all of us here got your back. :cool:

Just don't be like me and use Zip Tie Stitching on your STI....

Z1107

here 2 very poor paint job.. On my macbook and can only do soo much with a track pad. (always been a mouse guy)
I have to say it doesn't look too bad. But I still wouldn't do the 2 tone to my own car. If suits you I think it will give the unique look.

sti17copy.jpg

trunk.jpg

thanks for the photoshop, I didnt like it before seeing but I am kinda digging it now.

ZachTTLM

I won't lie to you, if done right I like the different color hood/trunk..but like it better in carbonfiber..

DKDunn04

If its a carbon hood, roof, and trunk, I think it looks good, but black paint just makes it look unfinished.

Z1107

Its going to be done in my friends bodyshop for free, I just supply the paint. I would eventually like to do carbon fiber but I dont have $1500 to spare for that right now.

Scooby STIle

Are you still curious on how this would look?
My 04 PSM has that scheme going. CF hood, black painted roof and only top of trunk. CF wing. the back of the trunk is still psm. Bought the car with the parts painted and i think it looks pretty sick :p