IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So what do you think about his review?

If you don't like my BIG WING screw you! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Our 04 STi has only 15,571 miles. Dang garage queen, lol.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I like to watch his reviews. He seems genuinely excited to be in the car. The 04-05 STI are probably my favorite body style, I remember lusting after them when they first came out and I was 18. I think it is pretty accurate to how I felt when I drove one. I test drove an 05 with boltons, a year ago. It was loud and raw, but it was a blast to drive. He seems right about the value too, the car I was looking at had 9x,xxx miles and they still were asking around 17-18k. My 13 Genesis coupe cost around the same new and has 14k miles and is not worth that much:lol:.

i bought my 07 with 96,xxx miles and paid 17k for it. worth every dollar

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I almost bought the one I test drove, but got scarred away by all the mods and no idea if it was tuned properly. (It was from a dealer)

yea definitely have to be careful with that. i bought mine from someone local, only had an intake and turbo back exhaust on it. and it was tuned at EFI Logics in CT by one of my good friends. so i knew the car was tuned properly. had all maintenance records and even receipts for the aftermarket parts with install so i couldnt go wrong

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
lol Gotta drive that thing. I thought I was doing pretty good putting only 14k on my car the past couple years. I was only home about a month to drive my car this year, so I guess I try to enjoy my car as much as I can between trips haha.

We have a small surprise up our sleeve. ;)