Bone stock 05 wrx/sti

35r

Borrowed Enkies off my buddy.... Lugs don't fit. And I'm too poor to afford the cheap ones from advanced. Pushed that piece of shit back in the garage. I truly hate my life right now. Im about to murder someone.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Borrowed Enkies off my buddy.... Lugs don't fit. And I'm too poor to afford the cheap ones from advanced. Pushed that piece of shit back in the garage. I truly hate my life right now. Im about to murder someone.

YOYOTOTOTO pm me your address. I have a separate set i can send you!!! (Stock set)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

inferno19d

First enjoyed reading this thread, great car. Secondly, straight blows about the tires and rim. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] that is some good chit, I agree with [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

35r

Thank You Alin for the offer. It is greatly appreciated and goes above and beyond the monitoring duties of this or any community (Jj, thats SuperMod worthy....bump that man up !). But thanks to my brotha over at Tpg, i got a set of wheels and new lugs surprise delivered to my house. They arent pretty, but im lucky to have awesome friends who were ready and willing to hook me up quickly!

7u3ysa5a.jpg

ZackUSAF82

That's great dude, so glad there's good people in this world like your friends and Alin...just awesome! Hopefully you can find a way to fight the battle with the DOT and recoup some of your loss. It's a royal pain (might as well be impossible) here in MD but it may be easier where you are (plus it never hurts to try!). Good luck man and congrats on getting some wheels...gotta keep the air flowing through that extra radiator you have on your stock car!!! :D

ZackUSAF82

Man that sounds so pathetic, you definitely have the weakest, lowest powered STi out there...you definitely met your goal! :D

ZackUSAF82

LMAO...classic bro, classic.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More pics of the new wheels! :tup:

And anytime! Let us know what we can help with! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn. Quite the extensive damage for falling down stairs. How did you manage to fall anways?! :lol:

35r

I fell up... Lol. I was tired and just tripped while running up the stairs to the locker room .

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Oh man. If any more people ask what happened make sure you tell them something blown out of proportion! :lol: