boost guage

jjv

i have an 11 sti i would like todo he pillar pod but my air bag is there? any idea if i can get around it? or any placement for just a regular boost gauge steering wheel? need suggestions:D:D

Grinder34

Track Monkey

ZachTTLM

I was going to suggest the SMY gauge pod as well have an extra hole to but great spot to put a wideband. These look clean, snap right in, and put them in a great place to view. I do not carry these but I do recommend them.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Is the gauge a 60 mm or 52 mm? Do you have a 2nd or even 3rd gauge you want to get?

jjv

I was going to buy two 52mm one air.fuel digital and a boost mechanical i do like that setup will just need to find the cheapest prices for everything..

ZachTTLM

I was going to buy two 52mm one air.fuel digital and a boost mechanical i do like that setup will just need to find the cheapest prices for everything..

Can provide great pricing on the AEM UEGO widebands as well as matching boost gauges. Let me know if interested.

CDBENG

I would also be intrested in the pricing on the AEM UEGO wideband for ARF and Boost. Also wondering if anyone has experiance with the SMY ClusterMaker Dual
Gauge Pod 52mm
. How is the fit?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I've heard they're pretty good. If i had 52 mm gauges i'd be tempted to get one, but i have 60mm

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:lol:

1.5 year old thread!! :lol: