Boxerfest 2015

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Back on topic here,

So I've got [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION], [MENTION=4365]gbae_sti[/MENTION] and a few others lined up.

Anyone else want to go with all of us?

Too damn far for me. I live in the wasteland

TK-421

Oh wow. Yep. We have those types around here for sure! AND they actually do hang at Walmart. How sad. I feel sorry for them actually...

Hence why I go to track days and events like this all the time. I fly quite a bit just to travel and experience new things instead of sitting in one place and being bored as hell in a parking lot like kids like that.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Or the guy at work who has a veloster and keeps telling us subie guys that he's gonna tune it next month and put a hurt on everyone. Lol
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Aaah aaah...I could hardly breathe. :rofl:

Oh sweet Jesus, that's gotta be a joke.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Nope. That's the funny part because he's dead serious.
He better find a way to safely shoot a 150 shot of NOS. :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So much for being on topic! :rambo:

:lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're thinking of doing a Vendor spot, but if we do we will need a model and some workers. :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're sending them an email now. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal man, I know the perfect person for modeling, second I'll work the booth as long as I got an easy up and something cold to toss back.

Well we would get that covered some how?

TK-421

Well we would get that covered some how?
[MENTION=4365]gbae_sti[/MENTION] will be coming with us to this so there's your model, and easy ups can be had at Walmart for cheap and Gatorade is always good for hot days in the sun in the middle of a parking lot at fedex field

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Email has been set. We will wait back to hear from them.