Business Cards

BoxerRumbleSTi

Well from trolling the other forums im on. Im an Active member on 8thCivic.com (because a ton of my friends drive 8th gen Si's) They have custom Business cards that they have and you hand them out at meets to promote the site. I made one of theirs. So I decided to whip up a little one I might use. Ill just duplicate them, Print them on glossy paper. Then when I go to meets, Ill hand them out with my User Name on there for Referrals. Below is my Rough Product. What do you guys think?

BizCard.jpg

Paul.c

I like it. I have been wanting to do something like this but haven't made the time. Care if I steal yours? :)

BoxerRumbleSTi

Most def brotha. Just take it, Save it down, Copy it so you can fix "X" amount on the page. Print, Cut them out. Then sign your user name on them and hand em out to subaru guys at meets, in parking lots, at stop lights and more :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Boxer I don't have a problem with that, you also need to check with Jared as he made cards for us. I like the www.IGOTASTi.com with a small i and the other IGOTASTI is fine. It just keeps it eye catching. Also you now can add a avatar and such since you are a supporter.