Business Cards

BoxerRumbleSTi

Yeah Visit is spelled wrong :p, We just givin you a hard time. Yeah those look good though. Like those would be something to hand out, mine more less have referral type stuff on it unless those had a spot to put the referral thing.

BoxerRumbleSTi

So I went ahead and edited the one side of your card Jared. How does this look with the spell check corrected and the referral part added.

a364f4ffedit.jpg

_naomi

i love doing gfx art's if u don't mind me trying one, it will give me a reason install photo shop again lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep next month's prizes will be 1000's IGOTASTi.com business cards, LMAO. I'm serious.

Hmm... Jared, want to post up a final file so I can try to get to kinkos around here? There's a good 20 or so STi on base i've seen that I can stick a card in the driver's door while it's parked.

I can give you the image files. They can't print them at the location like I had hoped. You can get 250 made and shipped to you for $45. 1,000 is $60. WARNING at the end of your order they'll show you a bunch of cool shit you can also get with the design you upload... Do not order when drunk or else you'll end up with stupid crap like I did. :lol:

BoxerRumbleSTi

I can give you the image files. They can't print them at the location like I had hoped. You can get 250 made and shipped to you for $45. 1,000 is $60. WARNING at the end of your order they'll show you a bunch of cool shit you can also get with the design you upload... Do not order when drunk or else you'll end up with stupid crap like I did. :lol:

Or try and create the cards when drunk or else ya wouldn't end up with 1000 typos ;)