Camera system for the STi.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK, I need a camera system for the STi to show off my driving skills at the track so I can post them in the forum. :lol: I have no clue what I should buy or even where to start. I want something that is light, easy to run and will be HD if that is possible. Thanks.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks RcmaSTI. Awesome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I got so much skills they don't make a camera good enough to show how truly good I am, LMAO!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well let me know where you get it at Jordan.

Paul.c

I got a flip video HD for Christmas this year. I will be purchasing a vacuum mount and using it for auto-x this season. I'll post video as soon as I get some. I think that the go-pros are great too. They are small and seem to take good footage. I can use my flip anywhere though, and review the footage as I go. Also mounting options are better doe the flip since it has a standard mounting system. The Go-pro has a different type of mounting system so you can only use the go pro mounting system.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Paul where are you going to mount yours at?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh geese Fuji. Well if it can be done you will find a way.

Paul.c

Paul where are you going to mount yours at?

It all depends on how much I trust my mounts. I will start off with in car mounting, probably upper passenger side windshield. Then someday move it to the roof. We'll see what happens.

Bluedemon_II

So you want to make Block jealous with those mad skills? I suggest that you do a 60 degrees drift while holding a beer using an ewok costume, no hands. That would be impressive in my book. lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What happens if I hit the wall?

Paul.c

I took a video of me driving on the ice with my summer tires the other day.... I just held my iphone with one hand. After about 3 min I realized how fucking retarded I was being. :lol:

Texas is dominating the snow subies thread. Go post now for total forum dominance :evil: