GR Cherry's 2011 OBP Mobile Money Incinerator

orestes85

6927622809_9aa12c9e60_b.jpg

6927620241_f52a32657a_b.jpg

orestes85

So. I'm considering getting a 38mm EWG for the motor when it's built. Fuji says put the money into the block. (<--- like what?)

orestes85

Car is back at Spec Ops for reassembly. I'm told they just have to piece together a timing kit and it'll be finished. The anxiety is killing me (on top of having to walk everywhere :lol:).

edit: Oh, and updated main post...formatting got a little screwy with copy pasta...but i think I sorted it all out.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Car is back at Spec Ops for reassembly. I'm told they just have to piece together a timing kit and it'll be finished. The anxiety is killing me (on top of having to walk everywhere :lol:).

Awesome.

orestes85

Its the tune and maintance. My 09 has 30,000 miles on her making 343 WHP and 387 WTQ and shes juet fine. When people dont do their maintance and have bad tunes on these cars, they die like Cherry's did. Not Cherrys fault, but the tuner he trusted that did a bad tune.

Hows the car coming along down there? Last I heard the motor was getting reassembled. Anything new?

Vermont

Its the tune and maintance. My 09 has 30,000 miles on her making 343 WHP and 387 WTQ and shes juet fine. When people dont do their maintance and have bad tunes on these cars, they die like Cherry's did. Not Cherrys fault, but the tuner he trusted that did a bad tune.

^^ This!

That is why I tune the car my self. The only person to have ever worked on my car or even help tune it, is Holycrapitsfast. After all he taught me how to tune in the first place and I am still learning so much from him every time we talk. Honestly Lenny if you want to learn how to tune then talk to him... Although I guess I shouldn't be telling you that as if you learned how to tune then Gino would lose a customer for tunes ;).

orestes85

Having the exhaust issue sorted as well. Will go in for welding either tomorrow or Thursday --> final tune --> MINE!.

In other news. Saw a sedan w/ the Varis kit and it looks pretty awesome...more shit for me to blow money on >.>;

Last edited: