"Chloe" 07 STi

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i posted them for $400. thats what i paid for them and i didnt use them. new they go for almost $800 including the hole for the submarine belt so i think its a fair price considering they arent perfect

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
@Alin i posted them for $400. thats what i paid for them and i didnt use them. new they go for almost $800 including the hole for the submarine belt so i think its a fair price considering they arent perfect
Email me either the craigslist link or pics. I think i might want them!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We want pics!!!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] i got the email just been super busy the past 2 days.. after work today ill take some pics when i get home for you. they have been buried behind some more car parts. there are a few pics in this thread tho if you look back a page or 2

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
@Alin i got the email just been super busy the past 2 days.. after work today ill take some pics when i get home for you. they have been buried behind some more car parts. there are a few pics in this thread tho if you look back a page or 2
Do they come with the bolts and washers that you had to use? I'd like a direct plug and play. Do you have any pics of the seats in the car? Any damage to the seats? How do they hold you compared to stock?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Do they come with the bolts and washers that you had to use? I'd like a direct plug and play. Do you have any pics of the seats in the car? Any damage to the seats? How do they hold you compared to stock?

I only mounted 1 in the car and its currently still in there. I can give u everything i would have used to mount them and they fit well in the car. I havent driven in them only sat in 1 on the floor and it does feel much tighter than the factory seats. There is some flaws in the seats and i will take pics of it all for u when i get home but im getting them confused with my new seats so i dont remember which seats have what damage lol. I get home about 6pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
GUUYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!! I HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD. SHE JUST BOUGHT ME A SPEC-C ROOF VENT FOR THE STi!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
GUUYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!! I HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE WORLD. SHE JUST BOUGHT ME A SPEC-C ROOF VENT FOR THE STi!!!!!!
Show us!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yes, pics please.

So, what did you get her? :angry:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
i don't have it just yet. actually buying the whole kit from someone local to me. $400 for the whole kit. the only thing he doesn't have is the weatherstrip that goes around the vent flap (would seal to the body when the vent is closed) so i just need to make something to take its place since it looks like i cant get that separate.

once i have it in my hands ill take some pics of it. very nervous about installing this

im going to measure, draw lines, wait an hour, measure again... wait 2 days, measure again... wait a week, have someone else measure it again for me.... and then take it to a bodyshop anyway lol

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
ebd76add3d56d9b9134c196ca2ce9b81.jpg

26cf0df565121a5fc795af1755cef600.jpg

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] only pics i have right now of the kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait to see that installed.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You better cutting into your roof. Measure and mark 100 times cut once!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So sick, dude!!! Can't wait to see it on!!!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
as much as i would love to do it myself and be able to say i did it myself, im such a perfectionist that i would probably be better off taking the car to someone that has done them before you know.... idk what im going to do yet