"Chloe" 07 STi

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
ITS HEREEEEEEEE!!! finally picked up the roof vent kit!!!

1bd6f77d8492b9a8d7852e2687768fbc.jpg

Inside of the flap. It deff has been painted before cuz they taped off this area

fac21eb6b919f9186577cc3c8a66b157.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
http://scoobypedia.co.uk/index.php/Projects/InstallingASpecCRoofVent

this is the best write up of the install i have ever seen... this guy makes it look so easy and makes me feel like i could actually do this lol. i think i have officially decided that i will b the one to cut the hole in my roof and install this rather than taking it to a bodyshop. mostly due to the fact that i like challenges and i want to be able to say i did it myself

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome! Now install it! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This is the internet! We demand a lot of pictures of your mods that are required to be installed instantaneously! :fuji:

Are you going to get a roof scoop too?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
roof-vent.jpg

roofvent2.jpg

The last thing you want is a bird or someone's cigarette butt coming through. :angry:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That is nice!!! You should probably get a prefilter or foam filter as a second layer for extra protection!!!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
yea i still have some stuff to look up. i just talked to the bodyshop manager at my job and he gave me a quote of $50 to paint the flap. just need to get him the paint code from the car. anyone know what it is off hand?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Looks like 02C.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hory shet! Dam son!

:bow:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wrong color! ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have no idea! His car is WRB so that should match it. I guess I'll go with silver? :fuji:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have no idea! His car is WRB so that should match it. I guess I'll go with silver? :fuji:
Bingo! Send it my way. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No! You send him your mirrors so he can get his car rolling in the S204 theme! ;)