"Chloe" 07 STi

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ah come on! The prize is a good one if you beat us. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first person to ban us wins an 04 STi! ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Make it the 04 and the 16 and maybe I'll join! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
"Chloe" 07 STi

We can hire a hacker and DDOS the entire site alongside banning all members. :D

It'll become an expensive game. :rambo:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
If you don't hear from me for a while, you know who to blame. Cough....JJ..cough..cough.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi[/MENTION] if I use devious means to do this would that cause a ban or would you let it slide?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Since everyone responds on my thread and not on lets say oh idk the OFF TOPIC thread.

Does anyone know where the thread is for info on the Si drive?

"Chloe" 07 STi

[MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] sorry bought that. What info are you looking for on si drive?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
SI drive is dumb. You only need one mode! :angry:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
a friend of mine just bought a 17 STi and he had questions on how the Si drive works but since ive never used it before i didnt have much info for him

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
From what I've gathered from Radu's 09, it seems that I mode is a low boost map meant for fuel economy. S mode is with medium boost and better throttle response. S# is meant for high boost and power in mind. Also throttle is extremely sensitive. I just don't know how you can swap maps on the fly. Maybe it accesses a different portion of the map with every setting. [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] can tell you more. I think it's dumb and should've been left alone on one setting. Maybe it's just a gimmick. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The last thing a GR, GV, or VA owner needs is a gimmick to allow them to do WOT power at 54% actual throttle on the stock, shit tune. :/

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
So the guy i work with that gave me the OMP seats just found the OMP seat brackets at his house so he gave me those too! Probably gunna install those soon and see how they fit and feel