"Chloe" 07 STi

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
"Chloe" 07 STi

I drove on this entrance ramp to the parkway by my house which is like a loop earlier this afternoon and just did it again after install and at the same speed it feels much smoother and more comfortable. I can take that turn quicker with no problem what so ever

And thats all i have to say about that...

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
so i am considering taking my car off the road for a while and getting a daily. it would be much easier to put money aside for the new motor nd what not with a car that is better on gas and cheaper on insurance than my STi. especially since i have almost an hour commute to work now. so the car search begins. im not going crazy just some cheap like 1000-1500 as long as its reliable and preferably manual.

if anyone has suggestions throw them my way! thanks

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
after many scheduling conflicts its finally time to get the headliner done and the roof vane wrapped to match the wing. went to my buddy's shop last night after work and took the headliner and all pillars out.

headliner is getting done in a blue suede to match the rest of the factory interior. previously posted about the shift boot and e-brake boot have already been done the same way. he pillars and all tan plastics i plan to wrap in the carbon fiber vinyl since i cant really think of anything else to do with them lol

roof vane came off easier than i thought it would. just the center section will be wrapped the sides will stay blue and didnt have to come off the car

hopefully everything will get re-installed next week. will post pics after its done

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait to see.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
oh and its really weird driving without a headliner. very loud in the rain and i have no interior lights so its pitch black lol. (map and dome lights i mean)

butttt.... feels like driving a RACECAR!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
On a computer when it doesn't show.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Both! Fixed it. Update screwed it up.

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
d10807bbfaea30470801a35a57f2e24c.jpg

Well that was fast! I cant wait to get this back in the car!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW! That's so awesome.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
so my original plan for the plastics on the pillars that are tan from the factory was to wrap them in the carbon fiber vinyl that i have but since the plastic isnt a smooth surface it may not stick well. any other ideas besides paint, plasti-dip and vinyl for me to get those black? do they sell them black?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
1b81681c1ac2b4629de7fb019dc80af5.jpg

Roof vane is wrapped! Just gotta get the pillars done and everything can go back together

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang your moving quick.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I have a lot of friends haha. Another buddy of mine wrapped it. He works at a tint shop nd they do vinyl wraps too so leave it to the pros

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Hoping to have everything back together before nxt weekend. Xmas is getting in the way tho

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7552481458a07edb578fece093374a8c.jpg

efa316d461a614eb1249c726f45f2341.jpg

Pillars are done!! Everything is going back in the car tomorrow after work