clearing brembos

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Shouldn't need to at stock height. If you drop it then you may need to. I had pretty aggressive camber in the rear and still needed to roll.

dsoob

Not to steal his thread away but I'm looking at picking up a set of wheels for dirt cheap to run in the winter. I've searched like crazy too. They are 17x7.5 +42 offset. They are Drifz Jade wheels. I can't find any info if they'll clear the calipers or not. Any ideas?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I have never heard of them. In my 10 minutes of google I couldn't find anything other than vendors selling them. I couldn't find who makes them. If your dead set on them then call the vendor, you plan to buy from, for more information.

If it were me? I would just go with the Rota's for a cheap set of winter wheels or get a hold of some used factory wheels.

stiorbust

Ok so even though enkei told Jordan the rims would clear the Brembos they did not. So, spacers were overnighted and hopefully try again

stiorbust

20mm spacers in front worked perfect I just need to order some small spacers in the back to make it symmetrical. The best part is that the tuner I was at told me about $300 for perrin spacers. The hr spacers I ordered from Jordan which cost a little over a 1/3 came in and were perrins since they make them for perrin lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349095971353.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349095971353.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 63

Grinder34

Track Monkey
wow...do you get rubbing with that setup? Those fronts look like they're pushed pretty far out!

stiorbust

Only rubbing I have experienced is when the steering wheel is turned all the way to one side and even then it is small. I drove it several hundred miles this weekend back and forth to the meet in NY and it rubbed maybe twice from hitting uneven pavement. Now things are gonna change once coilovers are put on in the spring and I drop her. Hopefully, I can get away with a roll and hard pull. This pic is with the wheel turned

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349100922477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349100922477.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 62

stiorbust

No big rubbing with the front but when I put spacers on the back there was a huge rubbing problem when hitting Any bumps. I rolled and pulled the front and rear myself. Came out pretty good. Even with a heat gun, I cracked the paint on the front fenders but I'm painting them regardless