clutch stuck to floor

prior to that i checked my slave, and bled the slave, nothing changed, thought my throwout bearing was bad, because my clutch fork was moving freely in the transmission case, and when the trans was out it was fine, so the clutch disk melted chunks to the pressure plate..

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I really like the feel of my SPEC Stage II clutch (6-puck). It engages smooth, no real chatter, and it
doesn't give you a huge left leg...while being rated for 525 lb-ft. of torque. You can slip it a bit to get
going without a problem but I have yet to feel it slip under power.

the ACT HD clutch kit is great its a nice stage 2 disk, Jordan at Defined hooked me up with the ACT 6 puck XD kit for 609$ shipped. but i have an 04 sti, prices vary to model years.

Six puck clutches are something you need to experience before you try getting one for a DD. Most times I've seen one in a car, it was not necessary. You don't need something rated for 550 ft-lbs when you'll only make 400 ft-lbs

Personally, full face until twin disk is how I'll be doing things from now on. Have seized an ACT 6 puck to the pressure plate and flywheel. If you're a somewhat frequent drag racing guy, any single plate setup will die quickly because they are not made to radiate heat properly.

OHHH yeah, they're very hard to get used to, but i was talking about him buying the ACT HD disk, not the 6 puck, the HD disk is still a single full disk, with only 30% more pedal pressure. its a great stage 2 DD clutch kit.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Exedy stage 1 clutch should fit the bill for your stage 2 car. I don't see the need to go for a stage 2 clutch on a typical stage 2 setup, unless maybe you plan to flog it.

P/N: 15803
or
P/N: 15803HD

415 tq / 590 tq, at flywheel, respectively.