CRZTRBO's 04 STi w/ Feal Suspension Coilovers!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I want to say a huge thanks to Adam from Budds Auto Parts for supplying me with this set of custom Feal 441 Suspension coilovers for my 04 STi. This was a custom job that was installed by Ryan Moore & his team from Moore Performance & Race Parts. Now onto the good stuff!

First I wanted my STi to be lowered, but not slammed to the ground. I wanted to be able to drive the car on the road & occasional track days with no issues. Ryan and his team found the perfect combo on the ride height. They lowered my STi 2 inches in the rear, and 1 inch in the front. As you can see in the pictures it looks amazing. These coilovers where custom dampered for my car by the guys at Feal. The spring rates are 7K for the fonts and 5K for the rears. I must say it feels and drives great. Next they did a 4 wheel custom alignment with my weight added to the drivers seat, and from what Ryan tells me they got it right on the money. The car is quick, quiet, and confident through the turns. This really has been something that has made my STi look great and drive awesome. Thanks guys for all the hard work and a great job! I LOVE IT!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
what's your track? BeaveRun? Summit?

It'd be fun to get a bunch of the locals out to the track together.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
BeaveRun!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Spoke to Ryan, how do you find such great vendors? That guy is just as great as Jordan customer service wise. Next week your struts are mine!!!

I only take the best.

Your also going down in history as you now own a piece of the car that started it all. :)

Z1107

I appreciate the work you do in vetting vendors before approving them. I found my parts guy an now with Ryan I've found my fabrication/build shop. That guy is awesome.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I appreciate the work you do in vetting vendors before approving them. I found my parts guy an now with Ryan I've found my fabrication/build shop. That guy is awesome.

Ryan is the man!

I have also turned down 3 Vendors who have bad rap sheets. I rather go off line then have the members suffer.