DailyDriven.us & IGOTASTi.COM Team Up!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well boys & girls we got some big news! DailyDriven.us & IGOTASTi.COM are teaming up! What this means to you is we will be helping each others communities grow. I have talked to Alan Miller owner of DailyDriven.us, and he will be sending all his STi members to our community. DailyDriven.us will be sponsoring the Events section in the forum with a link to their site. You can check out their Facebook page, and their site below. Please give a warm welcome to Alan, and his DailyDriven Members. We are super excited to be teaming up with them.

Daily Drive Facebook Page

www.dailydriven.us

Last edited:

Bang876

Thank for the opportunity. This is a great forum with some clean rides. It's great for all of us to be in the same network.

Let's see some of these rides up on the site!
http://dailydriven.us/submit-a-car/

Thanks again,

Miller

Checked out the site and its pretty awesome! So many gorgeous cars in there:shock: I will submit my car once my build is complete by Jan 6th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'll start up an account there soon. I really need some good pictures. My cellphone shots just dont compare!

Bang876

I'll start up an account there soon. I really need some good pictures. My cellphone shots just dont compare!

If you have an Iphone 4 and up its not too bad with some photo editing software

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Awesome website... I have to get some good pics before I submit :tup:

I submitted a journal to dailydriven when i first got my scoob. never knew if it got accepted :( glad to hear the community is thriving!!! keep it growing! :)