Determination!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well after I read that I said boy that doesn't sound right, lol. I'm still on vike so don't take anything I say serious for a few days! :rofl: I will go to that forum and look at your post.

Stiyle11sedan

"When I created I.G.O.T.A. a few years ago I had a dream to be the best at what I did. I wanted a place to learn and make new friends without power hungry admins or mods on a power trip. I wanted a place that stood for something. I stand for being honest, truthful, devoted, so why couldn't I do it in a community? I hear from so many people that they can't stand the other communities because of the drama. Well you wouldn't find it here. If you do your the one making it and will be shown the ban hammer. We watch and protect this site daily and won't let anyone attack you or hurt you here. You have my word."

This is why I really like being a member here, never have to worry about the "drama"!! Also I plan on being more involved in the community when I return home from Afghanistan. Keep up the good work guys and I am sure you will all find a reasonable way to deal with the drama!! Thanks again for this website it truly is a blessing to have in the STI community!!

Z1107

This would be a mistake... There will be no incentive for free members to become a supporting members at that point. You can not expect people to become a paying member instantly. You have to give them time to feel comfortable enough to contribute and you have to make them want to. The way you do that is through respect and catering to their needs just like any other customer. What we need is more members and for them to post information and or questions. Overtime those members will likely become paying members.

If you were selling cars would you tell your customer that you will disclose all the really good information about a car or let him take it for a test drive only if he buys it first. That is absurd :D

We need to make the core of information available to all and entice prospective paying members with the other stuff like chat and the member's forums... Which brings me to my biggest pet peeve... We really need to start concentrating on the member's forum and filling it up with stuff they can sink their teeth into... I just need some ideas to get it going and I can't do it alone.

I started a thread a while ago asking for ideas but It never got any response.

Elite STi still needs to be private. Those guys work on ideas that don't need to be whored up until released to the general community.