Dreams Parts List

Busker

Well Ive had quite a bit of time on my hands lately and I sat down and built a dream list of parts Id like to be able to afford one day. I would also like to see others post their list and just see how we call compare. I included prices that way I would know how far off my dreams are lol but if anyone else post in here y'all dont have to. Alright here it is:

Engine:
SR3L-i 2.5L - Long Block Package- $14,999.95- CrawfordPerformance
Gymkhana 1 Cat-Back Exhaust 04-07 STI-$769.90-CrawfordPerformance
Reverse Front Mount Intercooler-$1875- Full-Race
Killer Bee Equal Length Header-$1300- Killer B
Turbo Heat Wrap Kevlar-$100- RallySPort Direct

Transmission:
Albins GroupN 6 Gear Subaru 6MT Helical Dog Kit- $12750-Rallispec
Exedy Stage 4 Heavy Duty Twin Metallic Disc Clutch Kit2004-2012 STI-$1800-Rallysportdirect
SUBARU 04-07 STI 6-Speed (R180 Rear) 1-Piece Carbon FiberDriveshaft- $1050
SUBARU 2004-2007 WRX STi (GD) 1200HP Pro-Level Axle/Hub kit-$2149
SUBARU 2004-2007 WRX STi (GD) 800HP Level 5 Rear Axle/HubKit- $1850
Cusco RS Rear LSD 1.5 Way (R180)- $1330
Chassis:
Cusco Adj Rear Trailing Arm-$446.40- RallySport Direct
Cusco Adjustable Rear Trailing Arms-$532-Rally Sport Direct
Whiteline Front Sway Bar 24mm Adjustable-$187.07
Whiteline Rear Sway Bar 24mm Adjustable-$211.56
Whiteline Forged Aluminum Sway Bar Mounts 24mm-$147.81
Cusco Lower Rear Power Brace-$158.65
Cusco Lower Center Power Brace-$481.65
Autopower Super Race Roll Cage Kit-$1550 ( before welding)

Safety:
Sparco Pro2000 GRP Seat Fiberglass Black(2)- $1600
Sparco Seat Side Mount Set Aluminum Black Competition(2)-$260
Sparco Harness Belt 4-Point Competition Blue(2)-$498
Sparco Steering Wheel 353 Black Suede-$269
Splash Steering Wheel Hub Adaptor-$153
Sparco Steering Wheel Quick Release Bolt-On Gold Competition-$329

Braking:
Stoptech ST-40 Big Brake Kit Front 355mm Black SlottedRotors-$2465

Wheels:
SSR Professor SP1 Wheel 17x11.5 5x114.3- $3049.50
TOYO Proxes R888 315x35zr17-$1224

Exterior:
L'aunsport WRC Full Kit w/ Wing-$3500
Paint-Dupont GT3 Flat Silver-$3500

Busker

Its close to $62,000 lol. Ive been goin up to Blackhawk and trying my luck at Craps and Slots. So far Im up $517. Long way to go!!! Unless the Army decides to give HUGE re-enlistment bonuses for those going to Drill LMAO. Thatll never happen lol.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
62k + a shitload of labor costs or your own time. For instance, it'll take quite a bit of work to get 11.5" rims on a GD.

Plus, i feel like you're missing some parts. You'd keep the stock turbo? Then there's Injectors, fuel pump, ebcs, a boatload of bushings, ecu software of some sort, etc....

No coilovers? What about a quick ratio steering rack?

But good start!

Busker

I didnt include the parts I already have. Rotated, Ksport Gravel SPec Coilovers, AEM EMS, 1000 cc DeatchWerks, Walbro 300, MAC 3 Port EBCS I've changed just about every bushing I can, I already did the Q-Rack Steerking rack upgrade and Various Cusco and BeatRush Chassis Bracing.

Busker

Nah, I stated earlier that Im running a Rotated Kit, its a Perrin GTX3582 deatchwerks 1000's, walboro 300, and perrin FMIC, I like the Reverse Mount Front Mount bc its a lot tidier under the hood.

It Surprises me that their engines are shitty, Ive read good things about them. So you think building my own Motor would be far superior. It would probably cost me less to do it on my own, I was just basing the Crawford Motor Off of what I read from other areas. I know Cosworth motors are pretty crappy too as they arent balanced or Blue Printed. What I should have done was add one of the WRC Motors off of WRCSpares...but that price is unknown as they dont have prices for most of their products. Ill def have to look into motors more in depth.

Now that I think of it Harvey, has one of their catch cans in his Nasty RS and he replaced the sticker with one that says AWFUL Performance. Maybe its coincidence or maybe hes on the same boat about them as you are.

Busker

Id like to hear some of y'alls dream listings as well. That was the whole purpose of this thread. A Place where we can dream lol.

STimedic

-S&R closed deck Stage 2 SB with 99.5mm 9:1 CP pistons, ACL bearings, cryo treatment, ARP head/case studs and DLC coatings, I'd also want it destroked for moar fun
-Head pnp (port match with TGV's/exhaust mani's) and bowl blend w/ +1mm s/s valves and +.5mm inconel exhaust valves, Ti valvesprings/retainers, GSC Stg 1 cams, cleaned up oil passages
-Stock gasket set and Gates ultimate timing kit (works fine, why fix it?)
-Cosworth high volume oil pump and windage tray
-Moroso oil pan and pickup......or custom dry-sump system, haven't decided yet.
-Blouch TD06-20GTX w/ 10cm^2 hotside, ceramic coated for my protection
-DW 850cc side feed injectors
-Meth inj kit
-MSI engine mounts
-Custom wrap-around radiator shroud
-Coated P&L 3" CBE
-Fortune Auto 510 Gen4 w/ full Swift Springs upgrades, street damped, 6k ft/ 8k rear
-Whiteline ALK to go w/ my RCA and bushings I already have
-X-brace
-FCAR bushings (I love TiC)
-Oswald Performance front subframe
-MSI rear subframe and lateral links
-Acid dip and seam weld the chassis
-Exedy twin-plate clutch
-Upgrade my DCCD-Pro unit for the latest offering
-ACPT CF driveshaft
-MSI uprights
-DSS Stg 5 shafts
-Prodrive racing seats and harnesses (to go with my blue suede limited edition steering wheel)
-Custom fully welded, gusseted and buttressed harness bar for harnesses, padded for my kids' and rear passesngers' safety
-CF dash/center console/trim (the WHOLE thing) and blue Alcantara trimmed CF door panels, convert wiring harness to mil-spec connectors, trim the fat of crap I don't need/use (airbag system and ABS, hasn't been connected in the last 4 yrs), keeping the stereo/HV....no AC.
-Oh-shit handle deletes a la S202+
-Roof vent, painted to match
-EDM HID projector headlights
-Lightwerkz modified 06-07 rear tails, satin black lower bezel paint
-Either respray WRB or go for satin or piano black
-AMS CF roof w/ integrated VG
-VIS CF hood, keeping JDM STI hood scoop painted to whatever the exterior color is
-Subaru CF midwing
-Do-Luck or replica CF whale-tail trunklid
-BlackTop Aero CF under diffuser
-CF front splitter
-ChargeSpeed CF-tinged sideskirts
-Beatrush louvered undertray
-Oswald Performance f/r bumper beams w/ tow hooks
-Enkei 18x9.5 RPF1's in matte black or powdercoated matte bronze w/ 265/35-18 Z1's (more than enough wheel and tire)
-Get my oil cooler lines made and install the damn thing.....finally
-Still considering pocket flares. If I do get them, I'll look at 18x10.5 RPF1's and 285 width tires

These are in addition to current mods unless they replace a current mod.

Total cost: Astronomical (about 35k on top of the 25k I have into my car currently) and if my wife ever saw what I was contemplating, she'd flip. Just got the credit cards paid off....

Last edited: