Dunlop winter sport 3d 205/50/17 on steels

MeadeyD

With a $175 shipping tag its kinda hard for anyone to want to buy these. Good luck with the sale

have you ever shipped wheels? i haven't but from what i can see on ebay i'm asking about the same or less than most other people. i am actually bracing to take a hit on shipping. they are also available for local pickup

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I just logged onto our company Fedex account and quoted four wheels/tires at 50lbs each. It's about 150.00 for ground service, insured. However, we also have discounts in place that the average guy doesn't.

You are about right for the shipping cost, from what I can see.

MeadeyD

I just logged onto our company Fedex account and quoted four wheels/tires at 50lbs each. It's about 150.00 for ground service, insured. However, we also have discounts in place that the average guy doesn't.

You are about right for the shipping cost, from what I can see.

hey thanks a bunch for your effort and helpful input. i weighed them at home and they are closer to 60 lbs each. also, would it matter where they ship to?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Freight is based on weight and volume and distance.

Yes, cost does go up the further it has to travel. Across town or maybe in state might be cheaper but you want to cover your bases as you don't know where your going to have to ship them.

My calculation was from here, Tulsa, to Seattle, WA.

Don't forget the packaging. This will add bulk and weight.

Another option is to have the buyer cover and arrange freight. Basically, you would give the seller the weights and dims and the pick up address and they would arrange a pick up by whatever freight carrier they choose. This puts freight logistics and cost into the buyers hands and frees you of headaches and possible lost monies. However, most people (buyers) don't like this as they can't just push the easy button.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
there are some cheaper ways to ship. One is greyhoud. I've never tried it, but it seems reasonable for a fairly robust item like wheels/tires.