DW 1000cc injectors for sale PRICE DROP

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
As the title states, I have a set of Deatschwerks 1000cc injectors for sale. They have never been installed and come with all of the documentation including the rebate card. (The rebate/core exchange is $50.00 per useable injector returned to Deatschwerks)
The reason I didn't use them is because Cobb -Plano was not recommending them due to a few issues they have seen, so I went with another brand when I got tuned for ethanol. Otherwise I still believe them to be a safe product and should give you trouble free performance.

I give you no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final and no returns will be accepted.

These are top feed and for the 08+ GR STi. (may work on other topfeed setups)

I will accept paypal, cashiers check or personal check. Personal checks will be held for 10 business days or until the bank clears it, then the product will ship.

They retail for about $550.00

I am asking $400

FREE ground shipping via FedEx or UPS to U.S. addresses only! Physical addresses only.

Buy these! With the rebate, you will essentially only be paying $300.00 for a full set of injectors. These will be mighty nice with a mild turbo upgrade or stage 2 ethanol tune.

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited: