Engine/Trans Mounts questions

SSJBaku

looking at mounts being my next upgrade want some info on opinions of group n set vs. a solid mount set

SSJBaku

for right now is a DD thats my main concern is wear/tear associated with solid mounts, NVH isn't really a factor as im running EWG

SSJBaku

Torque Solution has a great set of mounts although for a Daily they will yield some nice vibrations haha. I have a set myself. Fitment is dead on, I love them but they are hardcore. When the time comes I'm more then happy to assure you the best pricing regardless your brand preference.

Is it really that hardcore, i already have the ingalls powerstick pitch mount people said it was horrible and i didn't notice much difference, already on bc coilovers and those don't bother me too much, was mainly worried about wear and tear, the torque solution mount set was the one i was more interested in lol

STimedic

I'm running Grp N motor/trans, TS pitch stop, Kartboy rear trans bushings, TS center bearing bushings, Whiteline outrigger, Kartboy race rear diff hanger n lockout bolts. All I hear is gear noise n feel engine vibrations. Why? Cuz it's all locked in, which is what I wanted.

Bottom line: All are good choices. Pick one and you won't be sorry. Jordan has thus far been the most enjoyable vendor I've worked with in over 4yrs of modding my car.

Last edited:

SSJBaku

there really is no concrete way to show the difference between Group N and the Torque Solution is there, i have quite a few people back home in MI saying just get group n, don't need any better, everyone down south swears by Cusco/Beatrush/Torque Solution

bugeye_fever

First I'll give another shout for Jordan, he's great to work with!

Second, I run Grp N Engine, pitch stop, and trans mounts. My decision on grp N was based on not really needed some superduper mount, and not having the time to pour into choosing which mount was the "best". I had all the associated components out and wanted to upgrade the mounts when I put them back in. They're factory Subaru so I don't have to worry about quality, and being grp N I know they're durable, granted I'm not at some crazy power level. I guess it comes down to this, if your mounts are stock, anything on the market will be an upgrade. Get something good and save some $$ to put into other more vital areas of the car.

STimedic

Like I said, ALL the choices are good. Me personally, I didn't have the money for the Cusco ones at the time and I figured what the hey, good enough for rally, good enough for me.

SSJBaku

yeah im liking the billet mounts, saw a different company making them now too just waiting for reviews, still leaning towards getting torque solution's though

stichris

i have the ts engine mounts and trans mount with the pitch stop and i really dont think its that bad right now i actully really like them

Last edited:

GA Scooby

Have you tried the TIGWERKS mounts. Idk if you already bought anything. These give all the benefits of a solid mount, but aren't as harsh

IMG_5183.jpg