Engine/Trans Mounts questions

GA Scooby

Found out the TIGWERKS mounts lower the engine about 1/4" which is around 6.4mm. Not too bad considering they aren't solid mounts and are suitable for DD.

SSJBaku

yeah i saw those on another forum, we shall see once Christmas shopping is done haha, for some reason i keep saying the lil guy isn't getting much then i go and buy him more stuff

Anakin_WRX

might be a bit late in the game to toss my 2 cents in but I am running the cusco stuff and I personnally am building my car for power and speed so altho these did add a bit of noticeable cabin vibes, for me its more than tolerable, it used to be when youd pop my hood and rev the engine, you could actually see my motor rocking, anymore since I did the cusco mounts, the motor is solid as a rock and Id bet my next paycheck that if I tossed my car on the dyno my #'s prolly went up a hp or 3 simply due to these mounts saving you some power loss bc of motor movement from weak mounts :p +1 for the cusco mounts if you can get them. and yes they do have bushings iin them, they are not solid steel as some seem to think. Altho with that said, even the rubber bushings in these mounts are extremely solid ;p, fitment was a breeze as well, I didnt really have too much trouble getting these in. Just be sure to have a good tranny jack handy!