finally!!

riceeater

I am a former owner of a 2002 wrx. That car was my baby and never gave me a problem. Everytime I would see an sti pass me I would get jealous. Well I dont have to be jealous anymore. I am the proud owner of a pearl blue plasma 2011 sti hatch. Best purchase I have ever made in my life. Now I can strike fear in the hearts of civic si owners with stickers. :tard:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy. Nice to have you!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team! Got pics? Become a premium member sponsor and get a free tshirt and sticker. :) IGOTASTi.COM sticker adds 10 HP! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Please post pictures for our viewing pleasure! :tup: :D

STimedic

I own a 2002 WRX as well....if you can even consider it one anymore, but I make STi owners jealous. Welcome to the forum!

riceeater

Thanks everyone for the heartfelt welcome. I will indeed post pictures of my subie as soon as the sun comes up here. As far as mods I'm not sure as to what I can install yet that will not void my warranty. Any suggestions are welcome. This is my first sti and it's still a new experience to me. I feel that I will be at home here. I joined another sti forum (I won't say which one) and all I received was insults and cold shoulders. Again pics will be forthcoming. I do miss my bugeye but Im very happy with my new purchase.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I bet I could guess the other site lol. I would start with suspension mods. They make a huge difference in the way they handle.

riceeater

I bet I could guess the other site lol. I would start with suspension mods. They make a huge difference in the way they handle.
Thanks for your suggestion. Suspension mods such as coilovers? Sorry if I seem like a noob. Oh that's right...I am...:) and yes I'm sure you know the forum. I guess some people find it hard to believe that some of us will admit we don't know and ask questions. I got tired of "use the damn search function" as an answer to my inquiries..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem. How much do you have to spend to start? Then I can direct you.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
For that money: Swaybars and endlinks hands-down.

IIRC, that should be slightly above/below $400 depending on if you get new used and what sorts of deals you get.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
For that money: Swaybars and endlinks hands-down.

IIRC, that should be slightly above/below $400 depending on if you get new used and what sorts of deals you get.

You beat me, lol.

What he said, but check with our Vendors. They have great pricing and service.

riceeater

I appreciate the advice. I will check with the vendors and see what I can find. My car is being detailed at the dealer right now so once she's clean, I'll post pictures. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I appreciate the advice. I will check with the vendors and see what I can find. My car is being detailed at the dealer right now so once she's clean, I'll post pictures. :)

Nice. Now go become a sponsor member, and make a garage. :subaru: :sti: FTW!