finally!!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! Let us know if we can be any assistance to you at all!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
2007. There are a couple of local guys i've found that'll do it for a price. The problem is the good guy want a lot, and the bad guys I dont trust. The guy who painted my trunk semi-offered to meet up and do a detailing session but I feel semi awkward cashing that favor in!

riceeater

2007. There are a couple of local guys i've found that'll do it for a price. The problem is the good guy want a lot, and the bad guys I dont trust. The guy who painted my trunk semi-offered to meet up and do a detailing session but I feel semi awkward cashing that favor in!
do you live in DC?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
dude, you're in the waldorf?

First: update your profile!

Second, As for detailing: i really need 1- or 2- stage paint correction at this point!

Third, another mod on here, Vermont, is from out 66 a bit. It'd be a hike for you, but i go out there every couple of weeks and we just wrench on our cars. Let me/him know if you need some help with your new toy!

riceeater

dude, you're in the waldorf?

First: update your profile!

Second, As for detailing: i really need 1- or 2- stage paint correction at this point!

Third, another mod on here, Vermont, is from out 66 a bit. It'd be a hike for you, but i go out there every couple of weeks and we just wrench on our cars. Let me/him know if you need some help with your new toy!
Youre damn right I will. I look forward to meeting up with ya'll. I use ya'll since im originally from NC. You could probably give me some tips on how to make it a beast..:tard:

riceeater

Second, As for detailing: i really need 1- or 2- stage paint correction at this point!The detailer gave me some pointers on how to correct paint irregularities. Im not an expert but I could share with you what he did with me...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where are the pictures at?! :lol: