850cc injectors
cusco engine and trans mounts
walbro 255lph pump
272 street cams
supertech valvetrain set.
gates racing timing belt.
aeromotive FPR
AEM fuel rails
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]9.5" K&N filter[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]suspension:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]whiteline sway bars[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]interior:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]evoX front seats[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]rear seats and door cards reupholstered to match
defi gauges
3 gauge clock pod

exterior:
bone stock...sleeper
maddad whisper muffler(looks like a stock wrx muffler)
electronic cutout for the track

i bought this as a bday present to myself in november, had it retuned by mikey botti(the tune that was on it was garbage) and have been having a blast with it ever since.

heres some pics and vids

[/FONT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJg_Ee7ljFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxCaER5GpGk

540whp gt500 vs me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu1ATLtW-aQ

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Nice car and welcome!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTA! Blobeye FTW! :tup: Did you buy the car with the Recaro seats? Well, what I'm trying to get to is for you to tell me if you have sat in stock seats to tell us a comparison in them with the Evo's. :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome!

:welcome:

stock sti

Welcome to IGOTA! Blobeye FTW! :tup: Did you buy the car with the Recaro seats? Well, what I'm trying to get to is for you to tell me if you have sat in stock seats to tell us a comparison in them with the Evo's. :D

i bought it with them already in. however i have ridden in a few stis with stock seats and the evoX seats are WAY better. more comfortable, and more "hugging" i guess. more of a bucket, but not like a full blow race car seat. i love them. i autox and never budge from right to left.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
i bought it with them already in. however i have ridden in a few stis with stock seats and the evoX seats are WAY better. more comfortable, and more "hugging" i guess. more of a bucket, but not like a full blow race car seat. i love them. i autox and never budge from right to left.

Thanks for the feedback! Damn Mitsubishi beating Subaru at something! :lol:

stock sti

Thanks for the feedback! Damn Mitsubishi beating Subaru at something! :lol:
and gears, evo gears are better than the sti. race an evo with 50whp less than you and watch him pass you around 40mph, lol. i see youre in cleveland, are you in NOCC? i lived up there for 5 years and moved to FL about 2 years ago. ill be coming up for a visit at the end of this month. would like to go to a suby meet if there is one there while im up.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
and gears, evo gears are better than the sti. race an evo with 50whp less than you and watch him pass you around 40mph, lol. i see youre in cleveland, are you in NOCC? i lived up there for 5 years and moved to FL about 2 years ago. ill be coming up for a visit at the end of this month. would like to go to a suby meet if there is one there while im up.

Haven't heard of NOCC. We have NEOSOC (north east ohio subaru owner's club) and Gripped Ohio meets though. Gripped Ohio is every Wednesday at 8pm at Sonic in Parma, Ohio. NEOSOC is every biweekly saturday at 3pm at various QSL in NE OH.

stock sti

Haven't heard of NOCC. We have NEOSOC (north east ohio subaru owner's club) and Gripped Ohio meets though. Gripped Ohio is every Wednesday at 8pm at Sonic in Parma, Ohio. NEOSOC is every biweekly saturday at 3pm at various QSL in NE OH.
ive heard of gripped. from what ive been told(dont kill the messenger lol) gripped is all the slow cars, and NOCC is all the fast cars. haha. im on NOCC on FB, they have some serious cars, mostly 600hp+. ill be in ohio july28-aug3rd. NOCC is on sundays. ill be going to both NOCC and gripped. i have a few friends that go to both. and some of the guys from NOCC want a piece of my car haha.

if you go to gripped, you may know a few of my friends, jimmy(mcslowbalt with the beastly silver cobalt ss) dustin(blue mustang gt with black accents) i know more of my friends go, but im not sure what they drive now. dave may still go with his maroon cobalt ss.

anyway, maybe ill see you up there. you can "test sit" the evo seats.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hmm where is NOCC held? There are a few guys in gripped that are fast but like you said majority are slow.

stock sti

Hmm where is NOCC held? There are a few guys in gripped that are fast but like you said majority are slow.

Not sure where they meet. They dont sit around too long, and ssoonas everyone shows up, they go out and race. A few of them are gonna let me know where the meet is when I get up there