FS: 2003 Subaru WRX Wagon (Maryland)

zax

Up for sale soon, my 2003 WRX Wagon with 115k miles. I'm the second owner of the car which was purchased about 7 years ago.

The good:
Car has a hero motor. Compression test was 149 - 155 - 157 - 152 PSI and 2% Leakdown max
Quality mods with install documentation. All stock parts (except the catback exhaust) will be included with the purchase.

The bad:
Quarter panel rust. The paint is in good condition for a car 12 years of age, but the quarter panel rust has necessitated removal of some metal. I will be selling the car with the Bondo and POR15 that I bought to patch the issue. The car also retains the original clutch. Surprisingly the clutch has yet to slip, but considering the modifications, a new clutch would be a good plan within a year or so.

Car is here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds/134356443-zax-bugeye-shaggin-wagon-build-thread.html

PM for details.
I will NOT be parting the car out. If you want the parts, buy the car.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
This is how every car for sale should be advertised. I will be taking a look when i get the chance at the link. :tup:

zax

Thanks Alin!

So much of my blood, sweat and tears have been poured into this car. Wife wants it gone, but it's making me really nostalgic :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
If you listed this on igotasubaru.com we would post it for you on our FB page. ;)

Just wanted to help out if we could.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks Alin!

So much of my blood, sweat and tears have been poured into this car. Wife wants it gone, but it's making me really nostalgic :(

Wow man. "Blood sweat and tears" for sure... :tup:

Cant believe you have to let it go.... :(