FS: Ohio Kumho Ecsta SPT 18"

For sale i have 5 Kumho Ecsta SPT's for sale. Two are brand new, never driven on and the other 3 have no more then a few thousand miles on them, can still kinda see the "ECSTA" imprinted on the center tread line. They are 235/40/18. I am asking $400 for all of them!

yse3utes.jpg

tadupaby.jpg

aryzyna5.jpg

mygabu5a.jpg

a9usanyt.jpg

e7a9e3em.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Whatre the tread levels on the other 3 tires?

I keep forgetting my depth guage at work. I have pictures with the Abraham Lincoln method of measuring. Lol if you want to send me your email, i will forward all pictures i have. It can also be found on CL btw. CL has the pictures with the lincoln head.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ah I see them. You looking for cash only or would you be willing to trade?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well, idk, it depends what you have i guess. I prefer cash as i just blew out my cylinder #3, rofl.

Oh sh**. You need cash then. Sorry to hear about cylinder #3. :( Anyone on craigslist near you contact you about them yet?

I don't NEED the tires, but it would've been nice to have. My current tires are still 6/32nd and I'm looking to spend $300 on a cf trunk from a guy in Dayton. He's asking $450, but no one is willing to buy it even though it's mint. So, I'm trying to lowball him at $300 picked up. If he doesn't want to let it go for $300, I'll come back to you.

However, surely someone on craigslist must have shown interest on them by now!

-You should copy and paste the pictures from craigslist onto here. :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No interest, you are the first, rofl. No one on NEOSOC even wants them. Theyre the best tires for the price.

WTF? That makes zero sense.......

Out of 500 some members from NEOSOC, nobody has gauged any interest?! How the hell?! :lol:

Have you posted them on NASIOC? Sh** usually moves on there.

Whenever you get a chance, let me know what those 3 tires' tread levels are. I'm really hoping they're within 2/32nd of the new ones. Why do you have them? Just curious because your journal shows the stockers and these tires are 18's.

My buddy gave them to me as payment for working on his cars and helping him move. He is pretty much broke and he had these laying around from his failed jetta build. He knew i was going to go 18's next summer but i dont want them cluttering my garage. And the 18's i want are now out of the question.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well I hope you sell them rather quickly then. We will see what happens with the trunk and if you still have the tires, we can talk. Make sure you get tread levels because I want to know for certain that they're within 2/32nd and coming from a Jetta, I'm assuming they're not. That's why you have to ruin my assumption with those levels! :lol: (I have 2 Jettas in my family and owned 2 more previously)

Post them on NASIOC; I'd say do it now.

If anyone from any forum/site bites, sell them. I wouldn't want you to wait on me.

I will get accurate measurements. The used tires you can still see the imprint on center tread so im hoping theyre within your specs.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thats great! But now im ditching the cf trunk cause i just caught a guy selling brand new nrg seats with brackets/rails for $425. Hes in NJ and needs the money asap for family issues. I looked online and the whole set costs $1100 BEFORE shipping. This might be the deal ive been waiting for on seats. So now most likely sell unless i really really like them and profit greatly. Then i can buy cf trunk and your tires. We shall see what happens.