Furious 7 movie meet up

TK-421

So anyone in the Pittsburgh and Surrounding area want to have a meet up for the movie and go as a group? [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] what do you think? Yay or Nay?

I will be back in the Western PA area at the end of March, so anyone who's local im the area it feels like a small commute erhem [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION], let me know if your down for something like this.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ill think about it.

:rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So anyone in the Pittsburgh and Surrounding area want to have a meet up for the movie and go as a group? @IGOTASTi.COM what do you think? Yay or Nay?

I will be back in the Western PA area at the end of March, so anyone who's local im the area it feels like a small commute erhem @Alin, let me know if your down for something like this.

Sounds like fun!

TK-421

Sounds like fun!

I would introduce this thread on social media to see how many other people in our area would be interested in attending who aren't forum members, that way when we see them we can knock some sense into them about joining up

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would introduce this thread on social media to see how many other people in our area would be interested in attending who aren't forum members, that way when we see them we can knock some sense into them about joining up

OH BOY!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
YIKES! :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im still thinking about it.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im kidding. You already know im going.

TK-421

Yep saw it on Friday, it was good real good. Very touching tribute at the end. I think they did an excellent job.

I will most definitely see it again, maybe get a group of us to go see it after boxerfest. What do you think [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]?