GR aggressive wheel fitment.

Hey guys, been looking around at various wheel fitments. Both "stance" and "track" fitments. This thread is not a war of form vs. function. Posts along the lines of "stanching a rally car is stupid" etc. will be deleted. The widest I've seen is a 2010 on 18x10.5 +30 nto3-m's. Has anyone seen someone run 11's? I know Volk makes 18x11 +18. Even with fender rolling and pulling and some camber would these even fit? Ready, go!

Grinder34

Track Monkey

Stiyle11sedan

With an aggressive pull and some major camber it should work with an 11....I have a buddy that runs an 11 1/2 on a GC but really looks odd with about 1-1 1/2" barrel poke!!
I run a 18x10.5 +30 with just adjustable rca's and all four rolled...no pulling involved, and I have 245/40's on it. Not too stretched!

Stiyle11sedan

No they are Varrstoen 2.2.1 but they are the same size and offset that you are talking about. I have seen some NT03-M's on a GR hatch and they looked pretty good, and I think he was even stretching a 225/45 on them. I just purchased some Volk TE37SL's in 18x10.5 +22 so they ought to be fun to fit but with just a little more camber and a decent pull I am going to get them to fit....I will also be running Falken 452's in a 255/35/ so I can get a little bit lower than I am now.