Greetings from Columbus OH

snowbro

Hey, I am new here been on iwsti for a while...I guess my big question is what is different about this forum over iwsti? I would imagine we all have more than one that we are a part of. Well this is my car but I changed the headlights to just some black projectors which I like way better...and I think this thread is very relevant...http://www.iwsti.com/forums/nws-forum/153576-girls-posing-subie-nws.html

DSC_0423.jpgDSC_0353.jpgDSC_0380.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
First welcome to the team. For starters if you become a premium member "Sponsor" you'll receive a free t-shirt and sticker. Second you'll get live chat. Third you have access to e-tuning. Do you want me to go on? :)

Welcome, glad to see another central ohioan. IWSTI has too many goons from what ive seen. This place has much more pride in the forum, very welcoming group. JJ runs this kinda like a family.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We are a family! We keep the tards out!

Stiyle11sedan

Welcome,

And if you are looking for a place without all of the trolls and cock measuring then this is the place for ya!! I have been on several different forums and nothing even comes close to this one. The knowledge base here is pretty phenomenal https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...HxwoDgAg&ved=0CB0QvwUoAQ&q=Phenomenal&spell=1 and people don't hate on you when trying to get opinions. There are also raffles and bid wars and things like that every once in a while to keep things interesting and also help keep the site going. Anyway I could go on and on about the reasons you should become a contributor, but I am sure you will see for yourself sooner than later!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

To answer your question yet again:

this forum has:
a) no drama
b) no bullshit hearsay "information"

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome aboard!

Why be a memeber and why does this site differ? Besides what the others have said? Go to other well known sites and post a blow off valve question. Wait for 11ty billion flames, about 32.5 seconds. You don't get that here. Look around and enjoy.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

Why be a memeber and why does this site differ? Besides what the others have said? Go to other well known sites and post a blow off valve question. Wait for 11ty billion flames, about 32.5 seconds. You don't get that here. Look around and enjoy.

That will never happen here, or any of the I.G.O.T.A. sites. You have my personal word on that.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver