Hello all new guy here.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
When I was shopping for my car way back when, I went to the Mitsubishi dealer and asked to test drive the EVO MR. They said no because it was their "Flag Ship". I didn't understand the relevance and I even showed them the $10000 check I was going to use as down payment and they wouldn't budge. I was 42 back then so it just goes to show you it is not always age. That's when I went to the Subaru/Volkswagen dealer down the road. Without even batting an eye they handed me the keys to an STi and said have it back in 15 minutes and in one piece. I purchased that very car right there on the spot. The next day or so I went back to the Mitsubishi dealer and did a doughnut in their front lot but not before they saw my face. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Lol Holy.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
28k... And a wrx?! :lol:

Hawkeye wrx.... What would you be planning for in terms of dd/track/auto x?

What car do you currently have? Sky really is the limit with your budget and preference!!

rednamalas

I currently drive an outlander sport, and I would eventually like to start auto x but for the immediate future just something more fun to drive.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I currently drive an outlander sport, and I would eventually like to start auto x but for the immediate future just something more fun to drive.

When you say more fun to drive, do you mean daily driver?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Possibly, depends on how fun it is lol

Well compared to current car even a stock wrx will be fun!

Keep looking around and soaking information in. Im definitely interested to see your journal when ylu finally fond the right car for you!

Have you test driven one yet?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
The wrx, yes. The sti, no.

Oh hohhohohooho you must! And i want you to tell us if the difference is great between the two.

Ive talked to people both who said the difference is immense and those that said its the same thing.

Has to be a preference thing. I personally love the way the sti feels compared to the wrx. 6 speed is a must for me now.

rednamalas

Will do... I'm fairly patient so l'm waiting until I find the one that makes me buy it.
But I'll keep every one updated on my progress.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Will do... I'm fairly patient so l'm waiting until I find the one that makes me buy it.
But I'll keep every one updated on my progress.

Awesome cant wait to hear more!

Im 21.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
Welcome! I've been on a lot of forums, and trust me when I say this is THE place to be on the interwebs for all things STi. What Subie do you own?