Hello from Bend

stinkfinger

Good to find this forum... I'm Aaron from Bend, Oregon. I have a 2006 WRB with 25K on the clock (owned since new). It's currently a stage 2 car (309/342 at the wheels, Surgeline tuned), though I have a DOM1.5 sitting in the garage awaiting a few supporting parts and a little free time...

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Got pics?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome. Thats some nice low mileage! I'm jealous of your new turbo, but what parts are you waiting on?

stinkfinger

No recent pics, I'll take some after I take the ugly snow shoes off... Nothing too unusual though... blue, debadged, slightly lower (RCE blacks), rally armors, RPF1s.

As far as parts go, I'm picking up a GR TMIC from a friend today. Next, I need to figure out what I want to do with the fuel system. I had originally planned on just dropping in some DW850s and calling it a day, but my tuner is really down on side feeds (to the point that he suggested that they might not want to tune it, surprisingly enough). So that leaves me with either doing a full top feed swap, with the advantage that I could go composite on the TGVs. Or, since I already deleted the valves in my TGV housings I could go with the T1 top feed conversion kit (ease of installation being the obvious win here, I really loathe the idea of pulling the intake manifold off again).