Hello from Rochester, NY

JRAD

Had to start a new post because the original post was via my iPad, so I can't see it when using my MAC.

Here is the requested pic.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

Looking good.

JRAD

Thank you. It took two shops to get the job done, but happy with the results. I daily drive it so probably will not go any further. So far I have a short-throw shifter, an STM Aluminum catback exhaust, Invidia catless DP, a Grimmspeed uppipe, a Tial 38mm WG, a grimmspeed EBCS, a K&N CAI as you can see, a AP v3, and a pro tune on a mustang dyno with custom maps. I would like a larger turbo, 1000cc injectors, and a fuel pump that can handle the upgraded injectors, but not sure if that is pushing a daily driver too far. What do you guys think? Right now my car dynos at 308AWHP and 336AWTQ.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI! Its a great start. You should be very happy with those numbers! I would say to get sway bars so you can have some real fun! :tup:

JRAD

That is a good point. I thought for some reason that buying an STi over a WRX would provide enough of an upgrade to the suspension where I would not have to spend more money on replacing parts, but cornering is good, but not great. What manufacture of front and rear sway would you recommend?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I will let the others chime in but you cant go wrong with whiteline!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I love my Whiteline sway bars and pretty much everything else from Whiteline as well. In all honestly though, I would
buy endlinks, sway bar mounts and urethane bushings, then install it all together. Though the sway bars themselves will
make a big difference, the other things I mentioned will allow them to perform even better and you might as well install those
parts all at once.