Hello from Tacoma, Wa. Im Maples

MapleSTi

My name is Aaron Maples, Im from Tacoma, Wa. I bought my car a while back and well love it aside from my learning experiences with lowering my car on a 10inch wide wheel. I literally dont know anyone in person with an STi or even a Subaru at that. All my friends are in Audi, Infiniti and Nissan so I really got no one to associate with. I go to local car meets here but with me tearing paint up on the car I have had it in a body shop for a total of 2 months out of the 7 Ive been back from Afghanistan. Closest friend I have has an 2009 Audi A5, Ive been trying to help him quite a bit with his car but he doesnt know anything really.

A while back I decided to Stance my car and well I still havent achieved it quite yet. Its about 2 inches off the ground and Im still not happy. I have done a lot of damage in my experiences. Im waiting on my bonus so I can get it professionally stanced as for I will be driving it on what seems like the worst roads ever about once a week and cant afford a tire digging into my fender again.

My car few months ago

As of Yesterday

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Lookin good! That's pretty wide. Perhaps check out the Karlton flares if you wanna go even wider and a mean look. STI 2NR (current sti of the month) has them! http://www.putphoto.com/i/39405/8718442

Dunno if that's what you're looking for though.

Anyways, nice looking car! Just gotta drive it more!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own!

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in and glad to have you with us! This is a really great group of guys and gals, and everyone is more than willing to help with any questions you may have. Feel free to post up on the Member's Journal so we can see how she's coming along! :D

MapleSTi

I did indeed post a journal and I just sent him off today to get lowered cause I dont have the tools for it sadly. I tried before I sent him.
Also very nice to talk with people that have the same car or related to mine.

Name of my journal is GD MY04 STi, Maples From Tacoma, Wa 16610

Stiyle11sedan

Hey there,

I am actually down in the Puyallup area but I am pretty big in the scene here (when I am not overseas) Anyway if you are interested I can keep in touch with you and hit you up when there are meets and whatnot. Every single Wed at Target down in Puyallup there is a meet and greet, just a bunch of cool guys with their cars hanging out and we usually get something to eat at Qdoba. This summer is going to be very good for shows and meets as well and even in the winter there is still usually around 2-3 Get togethers a month...sometimes more!!

04caliwrx

cool car, not a fan of the fluch stuff but to each its own, as long as you are happy with it! and more mods on the car?

MapleSTi

Thank you, I am more of making this a beautiful car than a fast one. Trying to wait for the new WRX's for me to make a fast one.