Hello from the 101st ABN

DannyD

Hi everyone. Ive been a long time fan on FB and share almost every pic you guys post on my wall. I was looking for a tech forum to help me and my dad build my 2004 WRX(wish it was an STi but these things a really rare in my area so I jumped on this one asap) and realised igotasti was a forum site. Pretty much made my day. Ive been in the Army for four and a half years now and I am currently deployed in Afghanistan and have been to Iraq once as well.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Glad you could join us. :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

So is the plan to have a garage full of parts waiting for you when you get back?

DannyD

Lol absolutely! I cant wait! 2.0 is getting ripped out the first weekend I get home. I have alot of work in store for me so pretty much every weekend for about three months will be spent in my garage turning my fairly stock WRX into a monster of a STi.

Assault right down though the sky's of blue. Air Assault! Sabalauski! and BALLS! 1-320th Field Artillery 2002 to 2005. Don't worry I'm not a gun bunny :tard: back then it was known as 63B now its 91B should have never gotten that tat. Welcome.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Welcome in and glad to have you! You'll fit right in here, I can see. :p Also feel free to peruse us over at www.IGOTASUBARU.COM. Most of us are over there also. Some good crossover info between the sites. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DannyD

Thanks for the welcomes fellas! Im gonna need you guys for my build so Ill be here for many years to come. I can see Im going to make alot of friends here! Hope to see you guys on the road in a couple months

DannyD

My dad and I both are very mechanically inclined. Hes a genius at it and has had me turning a wrench since I could walk. I bought the complete service manual the day I bought the car. Dont worry its the actual Subaru service manual not a Haynes. Like Ive said, Ive built super charged V8s and he bought me my first one to build with him when I turned 10. My last build was an 97 mustang that I built myself producing 579rwhp, and I rebuilt it 3 times to get it to that level. This is my first Import build but Ive wanted a STi since I was 12 or 13. I grew up in Oklahoma where V8s ruled and most ppl that see a Subaru just think its a civic or something. My dad and I dont know alot about making power from 4 cylinders so we am going to need help epically when it comes to turbos cuz that is a whole new ball game for us. After what Ive seen a STi do I will own this car for the rest of my life