Hello new member in Ft Myers FL, , New to here not to Subie

Grinder34

Track Monkey
But I would say no Cobb didnt really mess up (its hard to say), my 2nd to last tuner did. I wont mention any names right now as I dont like to bash people without their chance to reply. You could say it was criminal what happened to me there , stolen parts, bought new Cobb motor through the tuner,, and when I get the car it has a blown motor in it.

Any chance you'd do a seperate write up on exactly what happened? We have a shop review and a tuner review section--I think that would be a good place to post your story, as I would very much like to know the details.

Thanks!

creasybearxxx

Honestly , I know enough just to get me in trouble about tuning. I know my new tuner has switched the car back to MAF, and is using a Standalone AEM unit for tuning
I dont want to pretend im an expert , Im better at giving driving advice than part or tuning advice.

In fact I just bought a 2012 WRX hatch , yesterday for my wife and we will be adding some power there too. I will have to be searching the forums to learn what I can do one a budget without going crazy . Most likely will look to go to only 320-400 whp on that car. (or maybe just whatever I can do without going to a FMIC).