Hello!

Rearwheelsti

Hey everyone! My name is Kyle. I'm hoping to share and gain knowledge within the forum! Here's my 04 GD of four years. It's rwd and I actually have the conversion DIY in here in the how too section. Ive recently done a face lift which still needs a little bit more... Other than that, the car has been modified and assembled by me.. All the welding work, motor work, wiring, ect. I have a 2.62 stroker with 55k miles so far :)! 8500rpms on 20lbs 23* of timing no AVCS.

2dre1w4.jpg

2d1l94p.jpg

dqk5jc.jpg

2metnat.jpg

t7zuqu.jpg

11azb04.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6045]Rearwheelsti[/MENTION] welcome! ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap!! Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Nice ride!!!! How does the car handle as a RWD car??

SDMotorworks

On Vacation
[MENTION=6045]Rearwheelsti[/MENTION] Welcome!!!!!!

Rearwheelsti

Thanks you sir!!! It's hard to find a kind forum these days haha I appreciate it! It handles amazing honestly, the front end feels very tight and light compared to before. With the weight out of the front and axles gone, even the steering feels much more Quick and easy to turn. Plus less under steer haha :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Do you have any videos that you can show us?!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=6045]Rearwheelsti[/MENTION] you'll never have to worry about any bashing or drama here. ??

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?