Hello!

CFEJ257

2011-04-13132235.jpg
2011-04-13132323.jpg

Here are some pics of my boyfriends swap that we are working on we are almost done just finishing up the wiring. We put in a Version 1 STi motor a EJ20g.
We hope to be done by sunday!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow you weren't kidding when you said you where doing a swap. Can't wait to see finished project.

CFEJ257

Yea it should be sweet it will be as fast if not faster then my car is now and it will be stock for a while . The EJ20G is closed deck fully forged So one day it will be a track monster. Ill post more pictures once we are done!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You gotta love the track monster, lol. What color stickers you gonna want for your ride?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ok well you become a sponsor of the site and I will send you 2 out for your ride. :)

CFEJ257

So my boyfriend wants to know if he can join even tho he doesn`t have an STi? He is a welth of knowledge and has been around them working on them for 7years now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks! We are going to a car show today I'm sure ill take some pics.

Your gonna kill me. Going to a car show with your car and no IGOTASTi stickers, ahhhhh. Ok you win pm me Ally.

CFEJ257

Car show was cool I forgot my camera but a lot of people took pics so ill have to look for them!
Woo woo I'm excited for stickers there were so many subies to!!
You have a pm!