Helo from Malaysia.

subaru228

Hi guys and gals,
I'm Scott from Malaysia.I'm 36.I fall in love to Subie since 10 years ago.What i have seen is the improvement have done to make this Ultimate Subie Alive.I didn't own a Subie yet...:D but it's still progress in my list to get one soon.I have collections of Subie Diecast and still growing.My Blogs: http://subarudiecastcollections.blogspot.com/

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome!!! Enjoy the site! We are very glade to have you here. I love the diecast collection. I can't seem to find any of these in my area. I'll have to take a look on the internet because I've been looking for something like these.

If you have any questions about the car or things you should be looking for when buying, please feel free to ask. There is allot you should know before a purchase that is not common knowledge in the general population.

Hope you get one soon, You will love it when you do.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: I want a diecast of my 04 STi!

gerwulf

Welcome to the forum. I have searched on the internet for a model of a 06 STI. I remember in the old days when model cars were hot, when I look now it is pretty much the same cars from 30+ years ago. I have yet to find one of a 06 STI