Help....I think I've gone too low :(

Eagleye

Tinkerer
So I got my new springs on and I cant get my fingers inbetween the fender and the tire on the driver rear. It does not have the motor in it though and is pretty high in the front, so I am not panicking too much but that will have been a lot of wasted time if it doesnt level out. Anyone have something similar happen and it leveled out?

The springs are the Eibach Pro kit springs, which did not say they would lower it that much. Also, the current tires are 245s, would 225 or 235s offset this issue some?

aaron

nah your find roll that shit and add some poke ;) problem solved lol but yea add some 225/45 on there and you will be fine. plus your springs will settle in a couple weeks to lol

Eagleye

Tinkerer
yeah the settle in is what has me very worried haha.

I have heard that camber plates will raise the car some (and I they could use adjusted)

Eagleye

Tinkerer
sorry I realize i sounds like an idiot, suspension is a learning curve for me right now.

shefledthescene

i have the eibach prokit as well but i'm only running 225's. it's a pretty even drop:

028.jpg

R3V

Ideal height for GD STI's is 13.75 from center hub to top of the fender in the front, and 13.50 in the rear. :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Ideal height for GD STI's is 13.75 from center hub to top of the fender in the front, and 13.50 in the rear. :tup:

Well, ideal for what. I think you mean that's a good sweet spot for the looks/tarmac-performance trade-off.

Last edited:

R3V

Well, ideal for what. I think you mean that's a good sweet spot for the looks/tarmac-performance trade-off.

Yup, that's what I meant. I can't remember off the top of my head what the ideal is for a strictly track car.