hey everyone im new.

subie-girl

Hi my name is jamie and i new to the site but not to sti's. I currently own a 2012 sti hatch back. Beautiful whitened satin pearl. I traded up from my 2005 sti. I dont currently have any modifications because i just purchased the car a couple months ago.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Got pics?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Let's hear more about your mod plans! Start a member's journal to tell us all about it!

Stiyle11sedan

Hello there,

Welcome and I am also from Puyallup. Not sure if you are interested but there are a couple of different weekly meets in Puyallup. I think they still have one in the Walmart parking lot and they have another down Meridian at the Target parking lot. Hope to see your car around soon. I am out of the coutry but you will see my 2011 STI SWP sedan around town, has blue wheels right now but soon will have some pressed graphite ones!

ICY STi

Nice whip. Welcome to the team. Looking forward to reading your journal. If you have any questions do not be afraid to post. There is a wealth of knowledge here and the only stupid question is the one not asked. Welcome aboard.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! You're in good company here. between our very knowledgeable members and moderators, and top notch vendors! We'll have your baby up and screaming like a banshee in no time. Give a shout if we can help in any way!